Missing my vrs after 4 months untill today

Kinda been missing my fabia vrs since I P/X it for a 2010 10 plate mazda MX5 2.0L top of the range sport tech until today.

The sky was blue and the sun was shinning and it 16c outside time to put the roof down, then all of a sudden I found what I had been looking for out of this car and I felt on top of the world, don't get me wrong I sometimes wonder if I had done the right thing as it is twice as much to run than the VRS but today seemed all worth it, after today I have to say I wouldn't go back to the VRS unless I could afford to change my 2008 fabia 12 sport for one. (got to keep a skoda as I think Briskoda.net is great) please no jokes about jap crap I have done 2.5k and used no oil no miss firing and nothing wrong with it what so ever.

MX5s are slow :think: lol. In the wet anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3u4s7iDorY

I spent the whole of that day being held up by MX5s (and various others guys) who wouldnt move over and let faster cars past. That vid was late on in the day and i was starting to get really irritated with them. Worst thing was there was an entire club of them there with their own blow up tent doing it to everyone.

And they must have been soaking lol.

Would love to try one of the turbo converted ones though!! I bet they are epic

Kinda been missing my fabia vrs since I P/X it for a 2010 10 plate mazda MX5 2.0L top of the range sport tech until today.

The sky was blue and the sun was shinning and it 16c outside time to put the roof down, then all of a sudden I found what I had been looking for out of this car and I felt on top of the world, don't get me wrong I sometimes wonder if I had done the right thing as it is twice as much to run than the VRS but today seemed all worth it, after today I have to say I wouldn't go back to the VRS unless I could afford to change my 2008 fabia 12 sport for one. (got to keep a skoda as I think Briskoda.net is great) please no jokes about jap crap I have done 2.5k and used no oil no miss firing and nothing wrong with it what so ever.

Curs hello glad your enjoying the hairdressers car ;) but seriously you did the right Thing mx5 is an awesome little car, rear wheel drive 2 seater convertible, oh and no oil usage you said ;) , shame some of us can't say the same thing ;) mx5 hands down enjoy it , as for this place yeah briskoda net is brill, love the banter well most of the time ;)

Shouldn't be that slow 0 to 62 only 0.3 of a second and top speed only 3 mph slower

Lol. Only joking. Mines mapped so obviously a big performance difference.

On a comparison note though, the midrange gains(so on exiting corners etc) are where the fabia would come up trumps as it has a massive torque advantage. Entering the corner an MX5 driven by someone who knows how to drive should be long gone.

no one will say "jap crap" MX5's are good cars to drive (I've driven one) you enjoy!

MX5s are slow :think: lol. In the wet anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3u4s7iDorY

I spent the whole of that day being held up by MX5s (and various others guys) who wouldnt move over and let faster cars past. That vid was late on in the day and i was starting to get really irritated with them. Worst thing was there was an entire club of them there with their own blow up tent doing it to everyone.

And they must have been soaking lol.

Would love to try one of the turbo converted ones though!! I bet they are epic

colin D has a supercharged MX5 :)

Ive used 1.5 litres in 8500miles :moon:

I've used NO oil in the last 5,000 miles ;)