Anyone in the Netherlands?

I'm off to holland next week in my 06 TFSI vrs. As I am running well on vpower 98, and it stumbles a little on 95ron, where do they sell 98super unleaded as last time I was in holland (dec) I seem to remember they listed super unleaded as 95ron. I read somewhere that their 98/99 Ron fuel is the lead replacement petrol (not for unleaded cars)

Anyone got local knowledge?

Thanks

Will

you can't get 98 octane here in the netherlands, it is discontinued on MOST (not all) places in NL, Shell V-power is 97 octane and they have it at every shell station

Yip and if you venture into the father land you can get 102 octane in ARAL. I use 98 octane from a Total garage in bike when I am not near shell for the V-Power goodness. Where in the Netherlands are you visiting?

Thanks do the replies. I think if I fill up before I get in ferry it should last me. It's only a short visit. Rotterdam and Gouda. Road trip via Albert Hijn for some beers.

Not so bad if you are getting the ferry into Rotterdam Gouda is very close a full tank you will be more than ok (Shell just outside Hull is handy). Better in fact as I paid €1.88 a litre the other day for unleaded :( . I use the port in Rotterdam frequently but I am not sure where is good to buy beers there, I would think there must be a whole saler near port Albert Hijns is not the cheapest.

Not so bad if you are getting the ferry into Rotterdam Gouda is very close a full tank you will be more than ok (Shell just outside Hull is handy). Better in fact as I paid €1.88 a litre the other day for unleaded :( . I use the port in Rotterdam frequently but I am not sure where is good to buy beers there, I would think there must be a whole saler near port Albert Hijns is not the cheapest.

Albert Hijn isn't the cheapest for brands, but to be fair, their own brand pilsner is one of the nicest.

Car forum, talking about beer!?!

1.88 is expensive, last time I drive over I was in a van so took advantage of the cheap beer and diesel prices!

What are parts/accessories prices like in holland compared to uk?

Albert Hijn isn't the cheapest for brands, but to be fair, their own brand pilsner is one of the nicest.

Car forum, talking about beer!?!

1.88 is expensive, last time I drive over I was in a van so took advantage of the cheap beer and diesel prices!

What are parts/accessories prices like in holland compared to uk?

Diesel is a lot cheaper than UK petrol is very expensive! Parts from Skoda here I find expensive I bought a bit of trim that would have been £35 ish in UK last week and cost me €84! VRS's are rare in Holland also as they are very over priced to buy due to tax.