Motorola Milestone Android Handset - unlocked

Wardy

For sale due to upgrade.

Very good condition, no marks to the screen or rear case. Very slight mark to the top corner but very small, plus a small ding (1-2mm) to the metal mesh across the rear. It's not visible, you have to run your finger along to notice but thought I'd mention it :)

Main selling point is the presence of a full QWERTY slide-out keyboard, which is ideal for those who aren't too keen using a touch screen all the time (like me!). The phone has the usual Android touchscreen interface of course, so you can pick and choose which you'd like to use.

It's running Android 2.2 and came factory unlocked. It's complete with all original bits: box, manual, original charger, USB cable. Think the headphones are in there as well - never used them. Will come with a 4 or 8Gb SDHC card - can't remember and will confirm later. It also has a decent 5MP camera, plus flash.

Will post some pics up later.

Original spec and some stock photos, on Moto's website:

http://www.motorola....MILESTONE-XW-EN

£90 delivered.

I'll include a leather Krusell pouch case with it as well, fits perfectly. This has been used with it from new, so the phone's condition is very good indeed. The screen and back are as good as the day it came out of the box :)

Thanks,

Steve.

motorola-milestone_1535967c.jpg

It works very well.

Not that difficult to get a decent speed of input from it. Key feedback is decent and it's logically laid out. Plus you have the 'D' pad at the end, with the selection button in the centre which makes navigating round say, web pages and confirming actions very easy :)

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

You may be right. Checking out the Milestone 2 and it seems reviewers thought motoblur good yet bad as it made the phone sluggish.

I had the DEXT and that was sluggish at times.

Currently bidding on a Milestone 2 though. But still keeping an eye on this.

• 2 weeks later...