Stainless steel pedals fca000 01

Hi, today i install a set of new stainless steel pedals on my fabia the clutch and brake pedals fitted ok i removed the old ones and fit the new ones but the accelarator pedal it doesn't fit well and the old one cannot be removed like the 2 others. Is this the way how to fit the accelarator pedal because it doesn't clip all round. Can someone give me a reply about this please?

it's really tight on the accelerator pedal... prise it slowly and with force!!! :) it will come off! then with the accelerator pedal refit, it should cup the metal and hold itself on.

The accelarator pedal is solid it doesn't have a rubber cover like the 2 others so the accelarator stainless steel pedal doesn't clip all round. I'm asking if i had the right part number fca000 01.