On buying cars.. my 1000 word ramblings

alex_leigh67

As usual Alex, you tell it like it is!

Enjoy your Yeti!

Perhaps we should run a sweepstake on whether your tow bar is fitted/coded correctly? :rofl:

I'm not holding my breath. Mainly because it looks silly :) We've been out this afternoon and it was lovely. Carol spent the entire trip playing with the sunroof. Good job I like the windswept look! First time I've "been for a drive" for I don't know how long. Because we are of that age, we ended up in a garden centre. because the kids of also of a certain age, they refused to get out of the car.

Almost looking forward to drive to work tomorrow. Notice the careful use of the word 'almost'.

Sales training..... oh how I love it :wonder:

I have this conversation every time I do a 'course'..... a course of colonic irrigation would be less painful.

Don't want to go on too far with this it would be like War and Peace, but congratulations on the Yeti and some great insights as well. :thumbup: