New car!

I've just driven my new (well, new to me anyway) Superb Elegance Estate TDI 170 4x4 home from the dealers. Really nice to drive, has enough ooomph compared to my A4 V6 2.7. It's a bit 'growlier' when you give it some, but quiet enough cruising along.

It has sunset glass (good for a hot sunny day like today) and the electric tailgate will be very useful for when hands are fuill.

Dealer was very helpful, nice and straightforward through the part-ex of my Audi and purchase of the Superb. I'll post my comments in the dealer section shortly.

Liking the Skoda very much so far, long may it stay that way!

Edited by Yearofthegoat

Well done and health to drive. I have the same model only as a 140CR DSG with sunset glass too. Been driving it now for 6 months and its great. Traded up from a Merc and haven't looked back. 4x4 is very good too when you need it.

• 2 weeks later...

Been driving it a bit in the wet weather just now and still haven't noticed anything 4x4ish kicking in - perhaps I need to throw it around a bit more. That will have to wait until I get the car to myself for a bit so I can have some fun :devil: