sunroof won't quite close fully

Hi guys.Just been cleaning and lubricating my seals and rails,everything working okay except when i close the roof,even though i turn to close position the sunroof drops down very slightly,i've tried manually cranking to close position to see if it would reset but no joy.Any ideas would be appreciated.

• 10 months later...

I am having the same issue! But all I did was wind the window in place and then remove the connection so I couldn't accidentally open it....

I had a similar issue with mine, it wasn't dropping of rail or owt was just not closing as if it thought something was trapped, after looking on here found a small black clip had dislodged on the right hand side and just relocated this and jobs a good'en.

hope this helps

I've had this happen literally twice in the two years I've owned the car. I found both times if I close the sunroof and then turn the car off quickly so it cannot reopen it stays shut and sorts itself out. :)