Valuation

kr04

Hi guys just gauging interest ATM and wondered what you guys would validate y car at? Its an 2006 vrs black magic body work is immaculate the interior is nice and neat and tidy too! No problems with the car since I bought it and it also has 80,000 miles on the clock below are some pictures.

Mod wise it has been remapped and decat the only other thin I have done to it is put a white line rear arb on it!

Thanks in advance

Kris

post-72452-134461099512_thumb.jpgpost-72452-13446110083951_thumb.jpgpost-72452-13446110179168_thumb.jpgpost-72452-13446110285234_thumb.jpg

post-72452-13446108382575_thumb.jpg

post-72452-13446108504198_thumb.jpg

post-72452-13446108654092_thumb.jpg

It'll be worth significantly less than a standard car. If you find someone that wants black wheels and grille then they might pay for them, but everyone else will just try and cut your throat price-wise. And the remap knocks £500 off it too.

People want unmolested cars because they want to mod them themselves. And then there's the insurance problem with young people and modified cars.

• Like 1

re: people only wanting standard, it's not always true. I bought mine modified as it had all the things I'd have liked to do to my PD150 Leon (hybrid turbo, coilovers, RARB, diff, etc) but at a fraction of the price. It hasn't all been plain sailing, admittedly, because I got excited and jumped in with both feet. But I did come out with a better deal than doing all this stuff to my old car IMO. Personally I'd try and sell it modded first as it's easier, and you never know what someone's looking for.

£4,500

If you sell modded, be prepared for a **** load of questions like, why have you modded that bit, was the last part broke? Have you got the original part? When was it done? Who done it? Have you got receipt? Do you have dyno graph?... So on.

If you don't mind all that, try selling it modded.