rokkor coilovers do i need shortened droplinks ?

207se

hi guys new to the site here. just wanting some advice about coilovers im lookin at polo 9n rokkor coilovers .. but after seeing all the droplink talk does anybody now if i will need them and wat ones etc thanks

hi guys new to the site here. just wanting some advice about coilovers im lookin at polo 9n rokkor coilovers .. but after seeing all the droplink talk does anybody now if i will need them and wat ones etc thanks

not sure what the coilovers you talk about are, but if its gunna basically drop your car alot. then yes, Mondeo Droplinks fit on, only reason for shorter drop links is the arb scrapes on the drive shafts. NOT GOOD. ;)

Do NOT GET ROKKOR Coilovers!!!

Cheap crap, I bought a set from eBay for the MX5 and they ruined the handling. Lets just say, I would have had more shock absorbency from a solid cylinder of steel than I would off these coilovers, it makes you car rigid like a hardtail chopper.

Do yourself a favour and invest in a decent set. Don't go through the crap I did i.e. fitting them, paying to get wheels realigned, driving about in disbelief at the ****ty purchase you made and accepting the crap ride as you are in denial, getting a sore neck due to ride quality, accepting that it needs to go back to shocks, fitting them, paying for yet another realignment.)

Lesson learned the hard way, you get what you pay for. They are like, £230.00 for a set of Rokkors, but they are seriously not worth it.

Oh, and even on their lowest setting I got hee haw drop. Just saying. I know a comment like this bursts bubbles, but I strongly suggest you look elsewhere and invest a bit more into a quality piece of kit i.e. one that allows you to adjust settings, not just ride height.