Anybody used Carfile to get a Citigo ?

Hudson1

Just noticed that the carfile prices are decent enough and i can add the extras i want to the car and pay about what i would do at my local main dealer for a basic Elegance in Red.... are they ok, has anybody used them.

Thanks.

Google Pat Lawless. The original founder of Carfile. It's now run by his son, Jonathan. Been going for years and years. Drive the Deal have also been around for ages and have a good reputation as well, but didn't quote any discount on the Citigo last time I looked. When depreciation knocks what it does off the value of a new car, I try to pay as little as I can when buying new. Balance this with the convenience of buying from your local dealer and determine whether the discount is worth a train journey to collect the thing via the site's sponsored supplier in London or a broker's nominated dealer or simply an alternative main dealer less local to you but better priced. If it's only a couple hundred pounds it's debatable for me but in the case of my Yeti, it was worth a £30 train ticket to save two grand when the local dealer offered a pittance. My ocal dealer services it perfectly well and agreeably so can't see a problem especially given that level of saving. If you were unlucky enough to get a rogue car then it might, admittedly, be a benefit it it was supplied locally, but any dealer gets paid for warranty work and would still, most likely, provide a courtesy car if needed.....check beforehand if need be.

Edited by oldstan