Fabia Mk1 / Mk2 1.9TDI and vRS Torque Arm (dog bone) mount with Powerflex Red Insert

AwesomeAl

For sale here I have a 'nearly' complete Torque arm mount with a Powerflex PFF85-620R Bush Pre-fitted.

These torque arm bushes are an excellent upgrade, offering far less lateral engine movement than the standard mount, whilst retaining 'as good as stock' comfort in the cabin!

Prior to this mount I had one of the superpro bushes fitted but did not get on with it as It was too loud! I re-fitted the standard mount until this Powerflex one arrived. After fitting I could not believe how much better than the super pro one it was! The cabin noise levels are as good as standard with this 65 shore powerflex bush!

This bush is normally £29.11 and the standard dogbone mount around £42.00 (or £20.00 second hand).

The mount has been fitted to my 1.9TDI for around 3,000 miles and is being sold as I am now selling the car.

The beauty of this is that I am selling it complete with an Aluminium mount, this means if you want to upgrade but aren't quite sure, or like me want to put your car back to standard when you decide to sell it you can do! Not only that, but pre-fitted into the mount makes it a lot easier to fit on your driveway with just a socket set and a pair of ramps / axle stands.

I am looking for £42.00 delivered for this mount.

85-420rfitted.jpg

Photo for illustration purposes - The mount for sale does not come with the front most bracket as this is different between the 1.9TDI, vRS 130pd and 1.4TSI vRS.

PM me if you would like to purchase this mount!

Once again, this is a personal sale and is not in connection with Awesome ltd.