Rough Road Package. Fitted or not?

Ooopnorth

http://new.skoda-aut...Page=technology

Apologies in advance as this may be a rather silly question to experienced Yeti owners. However, I didn't buy my Yeti from new so it simply came as it was which I assumed was a standard Elegance trim. Also, the Skoda Yeti sales catalogue suggests the RRP is an optional extra for the Elegance 4x4 and the above Skoda link shows a picture of the extra RRP fitted (they've used yellow to emphasise) but it looks remarkably like the long black 'plastic trays' (for want of a better phrase) underneath my Yeti. Perhaps these are just standard fittings and the RRP is something else and much more robust?

Edited by Ooopnorth

The Plumber has posted some photos somewhere, but the engine cover is more substantial, and one of the easiest things to look for is plastic protection on the rear lower suspension arms which are exposed - the plastic is on the front side of them and a bit like an L shape, covering the front and lower faces. If you have those then you have the RRP.