Car is totally standard apart from colour coded grille

Folder full of receipts and 2 keys.

vrsfrt

VRSFRONTSIDE

vrsside

vrsrearback

vrsback

£3500 ono

Apologies for poor pics, waiting for weather to cheer up before i get some more including interior shots and will update the thread.

Car is in good condition, there are the usual stone chips to the front and the odd mark but pretty good for a 6 years old car. Interior is very clean. The car was owned by forum member Skinnyman from new and took great care of it! I bought it from the garage he traded it into back in June. All brakes and tyres have plenty of life in them, just put a brand new set of bosch wipers on aswell.

Ive not had the car long as you will read but ive got 2 things to consider, my work circumstances could change and therefore i would need a diesel or more economical petrol, and the 2nd is if work doesnt change its only 5 miles to work and so im really not getting the use out of the car and so im tempted to go back to abit of a run around and free up some cash to do a few things to the house.

Therefore im in no mad rush to sell, but if the right offer comes up i will sadly say goodbye :(

• Like 1

Bit of an update!!!

Put the sale on hold for now as just not sure i can let it go and go back to a run around!

Sorry to anyone that was interested, it may still be forsale after ive been and seen what possible replacement might be!

Thanks for the interest :)

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Thread revival!!! Did you ever sell this bud as the wifes cousin has just bought this exact car lol :-)

It used to be mine from new.  I'm still interested on how it's doing even though it hasn't been mine for a while now.  Where about in the country has it gone this time?

You'll have to tell them to get on here as all the previous owners are members and can tell them everything that has happened to the car since it was registered on 18th March 2006. :thumbup: