Set of 4 15" steel wheels, Avon Ice Touring ST tyres and hub caps - selling as no longer have the Octy

unclerichy

About this time last year I bought a brand new set of winter steelies and tyres for my Octavia MkII and, of course, we had naff all snow. In March I traded in the Octy for a Superb and at the same time bought my wife a Fabia. My plan was to use the tyres on one of the cars.

The Law of Sod has come into play and they won't fit either of our cars - the rims are too small for my Superb and the wrong bolt spacing for the Fabia, hence they're up for sale.

They were on my Octy from November to February and have between 7mm and 8mm of tread on them. They have been stored flat on cardboard in a dry garage. They have also been marked up with their original location (front/rear, NS, OS).

£300 cash buys you:

4 black steel wheels - 15" 5x112 ET47

4 Avon Ice Touring ST winter tyres - 195/65 R15 91H

4 VW caddy black plastic hub caps

I'll also throw in the air that's already in the tyres at no extra cost - it's proper Yorkshire air too.

Collection only please - I'm very close to J31 of the M1 (so not far from the M18 and A1).