Chelsea FC 'Countdown'

kevvrs_130

Lol I'm getting a bit fed up with this tbh, they (managers) need time! Which Abram doesn't understand. I just hope pep comes in the summer and in the mean times rafa can extract the best (what's left) from Torres. Altho I wouldn't be surprised if pep was sacked too should he actually come to the club lol

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest, I am not sure why anyone agrees to manage Chelsea. You know you are going to get sacked, no matter how good you are. All I can imagine is that when they do sign, there must be a really good severance package pre negotiated :)

• Like 2

Pep is a great manager but i think he'd be daft to go to Chelsea with their current hire em/fire em attitude towards managers.

The only managers likely to take the job now will be ones after a nice payoff. Benitez himself said he'd never manage Chelsea but now, after a few years out the game, he is suddenly hired. Was it for the love of the club or the fact Torres is there, i seriously doubt it.

'tis the season to be........sacked!

Mark Hughes is another one. Not given enough time really. Built a brand new team and no real time to make it happen.

Harry Redknapp is poised to be the next QPR manager. He has promised them a Top five finish, and European football.

After the DFS sale ends....