2010 Superb 2.0/170bhp, what should I check/worry

codz

Hi guys, I need your help. I found a 2010 Superb diesel 170bhp (my fav) & DSG (fav too), from France, its the base trim level Active (similar to like S in UK), 16" alloy, 4 spoke leather steering wheel, leather gear and handbreak levers, Swing cdplayer, no heated seats, no xenon, parking sensor only on the rear.

Price is EUR 14000 (GBP 11350), mileage is 100 th.km. This is below the average price for a 2009-2010 used Superb, most of which have better trim but nevertheless is a good price I say given the engine&DSG.

Now, my concern is ok, the car works, there isn't any noises, any errors on the VAG test. What could be unexpected so in one year or such I'll have a big (negative) surprise and smth breaks (or it's there broken and hidden) so I'll end up paying up to a new Superb price? What should I look for? What should I worry for? DSG mechatronic problems? ECU problems? Engine problems? It's a 2 year old car with an average mileage (if it's true), should problems arrived they should have been resolved on guarantee.

Is this very suspicious or is a french guy so fed up with the Superb after the guarantee (2yr), or the car was too big for him to sell it for EUR 10000 (GBP 8100)? Or this is a good offer and I should go for it. And risk maybe what as hidden problems?

Thanks very much, please answer asap