EX AA VW TRANSPORTER T5

gregster72

Reluctantly we've decided to put our T5 up for sale. bawling.gif

Its a 2006 Ex AA T30 1.9tdi (104bhp) in yellow, with tailgate, A/C, and rear parkings sensors. Currently nudging 118k miles. MOT'd until mid August 2013, Taxed until end July 2013. Used as a daily runner so the mileage will creep up slightly.

We have owned the van since August 2010, and she was bought with 97k on the clock.

I have managed to track the BT Fleet service history up to 78,302 miles.

Full service after the van was bought included timing belt and water pump replacement.

Subsequent services at 108,029 miles (8/11) and most recently 115,708 miles (9/12) with brake fluid change, replacement alternator and battery.

I would say the overall condition is good. Bumpers and mirror housings have been colour coded.

Could do with a touch up front and rear due to some inconsiderate parkers in our street.

Running 17" steel wheels with 235/55/17 tyres. Rear floor has been plyed and carpeted.

Its difficult to put a value on these vans, so after a bit of research I'm going to pitch offers around the £8k mark. innocent0009.gif

We have other bits and bobs which I'm prepared to sell by separate negotiation including....

Full Van X bonnet bra in black;

Animal seat covers (single and double);

Chrome side bars;

Chrome mirror caps;

2 x genuine VW rear sliding windows;

H&R -40mm lowering springs;

Pioneer double din headunit.

All I need now is some decent Welsh weather so I can take some snaps to put up.... rotfl.gif

Feel free to drop me a line if interested.

Ta for looking

Greg

I assumed as much, wrong time of year to sell mind. I sold my t4 end of Sept and thought that was leaving it a bit late. GLWTS :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Its a fair observation mate. I'm hopefully pitching to the winter project brigade!! Not too worried if there's no movement 'til spring tho..... :sun:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, a break in the weather so I can get some pics up!!

I've taken the bonnet bra off (its in the wash as I type) and one of the mirror caps was loose so they're off too.

Closer inspection during the de-coking has revealed a few marks. The front and rear bumpers will need a blow over as the paint has cracked and moisture has got under it. Its too wet to put the hoover over the rear floor, so apologies in advance. The spare is too big to mount underneath too.... frown.gif

The more eagle-eyed of you will notice the double-din head unit. This won't be sold with the van sorry.

The power steering belt and adjuster have only just been replaced before Christmas, and I now suspect the ps pump may be the problem after driving her today. I will be getting this sorted as soon as.

Overall I reckon she's a decent enough project van, or daily runner if you prefer. We did have big plans for her, but could do with the time and a sponsor to bank roll it!!! innocent0009.gif There are other odds and sods available as listed previously. An ideal scenario would be everything to go as a job lot. I appreciate that its not to everyones taste, and I have had enquiries about selling the bits on separately which I am seriously considering.

post-49786-0-82568700-1356711133_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-67219600-1356711177_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-28238900-1356711215_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-40755400-1356711291_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-59545900-1356711326_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-34820300-1356711382_thumb.jpg

post-49786-0-03996200-1356711425_thumb.jpg

Ta for looking.

Greg