Couple of questions RE: New Octavia

Hi all,

Went for a test drive of a 2.0 Tdi on Saturday, as I'm thinking of changing my Seat Leon Cupra for an Octavia in September (Company car).

I do have a couple of questions though - some of which I wish I thought of while test driving - others I've looked for answers on here, but can't seem to find any definitive ones.

1. Elegance with leather v L&K model. L&K leather seats are electric with memory, whereas leather provided as an option on Elegance are not. Is that correct?

2. MaxiDot. Can anyone provide me with a picture of what this actually looks like?

3. Audience sound system. I've heard a few comments about it, but is it really any good. On my Leon Cupra, the head unit is run-of-the-mill, but the speakers are pretty good. Is it really worth the upgrade over the "Stream" radio, and even if so - how good is it for a "factory" component?

4. On the hatchback - is it possible to remove the parcel shelf? I have dogs hence why I need a big boot and the ability to remove the parcel shelf.

errr - I think that's it for now.

Cheers,

Stevo