Fixed my rear door seals for the second time...

...as my first attempt seemed to make it infinitely worse. This time it seems to have worked. Bone dry. I used a hair dryer, watched the Northern Irish guy on Youtube, 3 towels, a heater and spent 3 hours on one door.

Tonight i am swaggering about like Vin Diesel on the Fast & Furious set. Hell yeah.

• Like 1

For future readers id strongly recommend plumbers gold for any re-occurring leaks.

I resealed mine twice before turning to plumbers gold on the third time, hasn't leaked since and we've had some terrible rain over the last few months.

• Like 1

That is the very video! Only thing is he doesn't show you the actual process. I was pressing the door for the best part of an hour to get the last few drips of water out of the sponge material. I also applied it with my finger this time rather than using the gun as it was far more accurate and ensured equal spreading and covering!