go karting meet 27/4/2013.

stig1

im looking to book this for saturday, 27th of april so get your names down asap so i can sort prices out this is the venue so you can take a peek cannon raceway , cannon bus park , gough road, wv148xr

not 100% but id say it will be around the £25 mark but will know more when i get the numbers together the more the cheaper id think

At the moment I'm not free on that date, but I suspect that may change in the next week or two.

I'll add my name if it does and I become free.

its 35 for a grand prix but need 15 people plus and at the minute the free time are 9am till 12 or 6pm till 9pm but will need to know asap and will need a 10 pound deposit each

Hmm maybe a different weekend if its the Combe weekend. Biggest issue seems to be finding a time when enough people are free though :(

I will do the 27th though if we can get the people in for it

i'm sure a suitable time and budget can be arranged.

There's plenty of choice around the area:

Walsall

http://acekartingplu...CFePHtAod_WEAQQ

Stoke on Trent - I've seen this indoor track, looks good - there is no minimum number of participants, however maximum number on the track at any one time is 10, you can even 'race' by oneself, race any day. Seems good value compared to some others.

http://www.fastlanekarting.co.uk/

I believe also tracks in Burton and Tamworth to name a couple more.

Edited by fabia55