Dragon digital tuning box pd130

tomgtturbo

Hi guys here for sale is a dragon tuning box for the pd130 engines.

As most of you probably know they are one of the better tuning boxes around and dont often come up for sale.

Ive had this on my fabia for around 6 months or so, its been great! Lots of extra torque :D

A friend of mine borrowed the box and lost the adjusting electrical jumpers so it is running on the highest setting of 16 with no adverse affects.

Comes with all wiring needed and waterproof bag.

Will try and get a picture up tonight.

Looking for £70 delivered.

Cheers :D

Alright mate hows it going. Ive heard decent things about these boxes but im not sure what the electrical jumpers are, what could someone use instead of those to adjust the settings.

Edited by NathanG

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Had one of these on my Cordoba PD130. Worked really well and it flew- once had 138mph out of it (gps speed) on the Autobahn.

The jumpers I believe are standard PC ones. They're cheap:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25x-2-54mm-Black-Jumper-Shunts-Bridges-Hard-Drive-DVD-Motherboards-Electronics-/221600136012?pt=UK_Computing_Other_Computing_Networking&hash=item339865bb4c

I also have a feeling that they work on any of the PD engines not just the 130. As long as it's a PD with the big round injector wiring loom connectors. But obviously whoever buys would need to check that first!

Phil

Edited by Phil-E