I'm to blame for the bad weather

jonceebee

It's not global warming or the jet stream that has brought all this bad weather and cold to the UK. My Mrs. blames me and the Panoramic Sun Roof in our Yeti fot it. After the persuasion of spending the money and me pointing out the use we would get from it,well so far it has not been opened on any of our journeys. Maybe I should drive fifty miles with the roof fully open and freezing myself to death to lay the curse to rest and we may get some Spring like temperatures.................My apologies to everyone

• Like 1

I must be to blame for your Isle of Skye problems as well. The last time we were up there in late May 2010 it actually snowed as we went over the top and after four days of rain, howling winds sleet and then snow we decided to call it a day and return south, perhaps I brought the crap weather from your area to us softies in the East of England. Sadly for our friends in Wales, we are holidaying in Mid Wales this June so prepare for the worst

• Like 1