dpf removal

freewheeler

dont know if this has been on here before but.............thinking about having my dpf removed when my waranty runs out on my yeti.would like your thoughts on this please gents,good idea,bad idea,would have a re map at same time by same company[local].

regards

michael.

Edited by freewheeler

dont know if this has been on here before but.............thinking about having my dpf removed when my waranty runs out on my yeti.would like your thoughts on this please gents,good idea,bad idea,would have a re map at same time by same company[local].

regards

michael.

Bahnstormer had his removed by Shark Performance when his Yeti was a few weeks old.

Sent using whatever device I'm using at the time.

Why?

I have had intrusive re-gen and 5 times now have had to go out for a run to clear the warning light. I do like the performance, economy and drive-ability of my 140 but my new order is the 1.8 mainly because for my use the DPF is a pain. It also restricts the tuning potential. I'm sure the baby foxes cough a little less but the extra weight and complexity are things the Yeti would be better without.

• Like 1