30mm lower any camber change ?

It's not exactly the same car being that mine is a 1.9, but I lowered mine by -30mm. Haven't noticed any significantly unusual tyre wear on rears. I do tend to rotate my tyres every 10k though. Camber seems fine too.

Oh and Eibach springs just in case it helps.

It's not exactly the same car being that mine is a 1.9, but I lowered mine by -30mm. Haven't noticed any significantly unusual tyre wear on rears. I do tend to rotate my tyres every 10k though. Camber seems fine too.

Oh and Eibach springs just in case it helps.

How do you find the ride with the Eibach's? any pic's of how your car is sitting ?

i think the issue with mine is that my wheel are pretty wide front=8.5" and rear=9,5".

i dont think you have any serious camber issues with std wheels, but dont think you wont have some neg camber because i think you will, but thats just me.

my inner fronts would wear down pretty quick before i fitted the eibach adjustable upper arms, now there fine.

im still having issues with the inner rears, but ive got some camber/toe shims to get fitted.

the rear is a strange one as some say the camber should stay the same if you lower the car as the car has a solid rear beam, id like to think that them people are wrong as i have the proof sat on my drive.

:thumbup:

How do you find the ride with the Eibach's? any pic's of how your car is sitting ?

Not bad at all to be fair. It's not crashy, but I do notice bumps more. That could be due equally to 18'' alloys with low profile tyres though. As for the actual springs, I'm happy with them. Less pitch and roll in changes of speed and direction. They've been on for over 3 years now. The ar$e sits a little higher than the front, which is fine. I don't tow anything though, but if I did, I'd probably need the extra height at the rear. The 1.9 has a lighter engine remember, but I think Eibach do a different set of springs for the V6.

They took 12 months to settle in. If you click my signature at the bottom of this post, it's linked to a project diary I banged together whilst on hold to Dell corporate tech. support. A fair few pictures in there. Scroll through to the end ones to see how the car now sits. I'd say the springs have settled in another -2/3mm since those shots were snapped.

• Like 1