Online quote system

aolt

I can't seem to get a quote to work on the Adrian Flux website using Google Chrome.

Filled in all my details, and it has then has been waiting on the message of "Please wait, submitting your details (This may take a minute)..." for around 10mins so far, and finally closing the window.

I don't really fancy filling out my details again on Internet Explorer. Has anyone else had issues with Google Chrome on Adrian Flux?

• Sponsor

I can't seem to get a quote to work on the Adrian Flux website using Google Chrome.

Filled in all my details, and it has then has been waiting on the message of "Please wait, submitting your details (This may take a minute)..." for around 10mins so far, and finally closing the window.

I don't really fancy filling out my details again on Internet Explorer. Has anyone else had issues with Google Chrome on Adrian Flux?

Hi,

I've passed your comments on to our IT department. In the meantime if you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if that's easier.

Regards,

Dan.