2008/57 Octavia vRS 170 TDI PD Silver

johal87

For sale, my Octavia vRS 170 TDI PD

Ill take some pictures in the next few days, anybody needing them quite quickly please PM me, and I will email some across.

Its in very good condition inside and out, bodywork is in very good condition, alloys have the odd mark, interior again is in very good condition, previous owner was a non smoker, and neither am I. Only wear on the inside is the drivers mat.

Mileage: 106,000

MOT is until January, Tax until end of July.

Its a early 2008, so comes on a '57', and has the upgrades like the jumbo box, 18" alloys, cruise control, aux port etc.

All 4 tyres are in very good condition, near enough new to be honest, put on within the last 2000 miles.

It has full Skoda service history, expect for the last service, which was a independent garage, cambelt & water pump was changed through Skoda.

No modifications to the car, its exactly how it came from the factory, body and engine.

2 Keys, all hand books present etc...

HPI Clear, no accidents, no finance etc..

Forum price £5250, not looking to take any offers on that price, also not looking to start a discussion, any information please feel free to PM me, and I will try my upmost to help you.