monte estate

I have recently ordered a monte estate, spec'ed it to the max ( the only thing i didnt bother with is sunroof, smoker pack, curtain airbags) and like this with the 1.6tdi it was cheaper than an elegance with exactly the same spec and engine.

And the monte wins hands down on looks!

Be quick though as the 0% VAT ends on 30th June

thanks for the photos guys i now the monte as more spec 1.2 tsi black with the cream inside for the elegance the estate has more boot

space less leg room the roomster has more leg room less boot spac see i need the both so new estate or 12 plate or 13 octavia estate

but would like a new for the last time i see how its goes thanks the photos again pete

I chopped in a 1.6 CR TDi 105 Monte hatch for a similarly engined Elegance estate, mainly because of the extra load space, but also because of the extra spec on the Elegance

Both cars were stock cars, as I cam't be doing with waiting months for a new car, and the standard spec of the Elegance was head and shoulders above the Monte

Was thinking about this and I agree with Brimma, if I was buying a stock car it would have to be the Elegance.

There are some aspects of the basic Fabia I struggle to live with that I'd have to spec up.

But if I was ordering new I'd definitely spec up a Monte estate as they look better and are going to be more unusual.

(although I'd possibly go to order it and end up with a Scout, as I like cars that are a bit unusual :giggle: )

• Like 1