07 Octavia vRS 2.0TDi 170, Columbus Nav

MattyD

Hi, thanks for looking. As some of you may know I work at a Toyota garage and we are now getting some company cars. As we are my Octavia is going to be going up for sale. Now the car will be going to the trade by the end of the month but I'm going to give Briskoda members chance for a few weeks. 

Firstly the car, its a 2007 Race Blue vRS Hatchback. Its the 2.0 TDi version. I bought the car around a year ago and its been an amazing car. The previous owner had the DPF Delete done and I think a stage 1 Map. I've got no proof of this map except that it pulls very well and has got more there than standard 170 engined cars I have driven. The car has had the ECU Mapped correctly so there are no warning lights on the dash and there will be no expensive DPF failure too worry about in the future. It also has the Columbus Nav fitted and a Nokia Bluetooth car kit fitted. It works great together and you can stream music via bluetooth car kit off your phone. 

It has the 18" Alloys, half leather seats, Jumbo Box with AUX input, 6CD AutoChanger, Dual Climate and rear electric windows. 

I have just had the car MOT'd last month, had 2 rear tyres fitted and 2 front ones done in March this year. It is due a service now. It has a full service history, the timing belt and pump was done as well. The last service was the Toyota garage where I work.

Its currently on 58,000 miles but will rise slowly by the end of the month. 

Now the car is 6 and a bit years old, its in excellent condition but its not perfect. The DMF is starting to ever so slightly rumble. I was going to get this done but with selling it now I'm going to leave it. There are a couple of little dents in some panels and some of the Alloys need refurbed, but this is too be expected and the drivers door card has got a mark on it where my elbow has been. This is a common Octavia fault. 

As for the price, well I've looked on Auto Trader and Skoda's UK Web site and there is not many around, I've taken into account the few things that need done too it, but also the additional spec of the car. I am looking for £6,995 for the car.

The private plate will be coming off soon. 

Im based in Carlisle in Cumbria. You are more than welcome to come and view the car, I'll put up some more pictures soon. If you wish to drive the car then please bring proof of Insurance, no test pilots please. If your not insured fully comp then I will drive the car for you. If I've missed anything then someone please point it out or PM me!!

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0463_zps39413697.jpg

IMG_0465_zps70096a3c.jpg

IMG_0466_zps42928ff8.jpg