Mk1 Octavia TDI elegance hatchback (red) 2001 Y reg

DSS199

Here it is time to say goodbye to my much loved octavia, it has taken me the 200 mile drive every week to be with partner who I recently got engaged to and moved in with. So I no longer need to drive far with my work being less than a mile away (you can see it from my house). I wish I was able to keep it but finances don't allow it.

It's done just over 156,000 miles. Next service is due 162,794 miles
Cambelt replaced 129,675 miles @cbs autos (stamp and receipt available)

Me and my partner do not have kids, pets or smoke, this has been a smoke free car since production, the previous owner was a doctor as can be seen on the V5. The car also has a 6CD changer and a decent standard sound system,i have also recently fitted Heko wind deflectors to the car, which I have not used the metal clips so they can easily be removed without damage.
The car has recently had new engine mounts costing over £300, also it have done Tracking and changed 4 new khumo sport tires and a new front wheel bearing costing £??? That's all in the last 3 months! I have over the last year and a half polybushed (super pro) the front wishbones and (powerflex) rear axle, new dampers all round, pipercross air filter (cleaned 2 month ago)

This car regularly did 60+ mpg on return trips to Lancashire on motorway and has really been a little gem for my wallet. I have run the car on shell V-power most of the tome I have had it

It does have a few marks including a dent to the front left bumper on the corner and a small scrape on the back right bumper (both done by the previous owner, The Aircon pump needs replacing according to VAGcom and I was about to do that but never got around to it, think you can find used pumps between £20-£80. Anyone keen with a spanner will probably find this not to difficult but with work at the min I have no spare time

I can update with pictures via email request, or even better come view the car.

The V5 is at my old address, as I moved 2 weeks ago and didnt want to wait for it to come back, but I can show bills and records to prove I have legitimately moved.

As I hope you can see I'm trying to be totally honest with my description, I think my folder of information speaks louder than my words on here, so if anyone wishes to view the car all the documents will be available too.

Hope this reads well
Many thanks for reading and taking time to look

Dave
Contact me on here, my mobile 07891676437 or my email [email protected]
I am located in clay cross which is just south of chesterfield

I am looking for £1200 ono, but will always consider offers that are reasonable.

Edited by DSS199
  • Like 1

Post re editied to make better reading, plase let me know if i could change anything to make this a better add, as i have done it on my iphone and its quite difficult on mobile lol

Due to buying a new car this morning I will accept £900ono

Only reason being I have borrowed a little money for the new car from a family member so this will help me pay a lump back please call me if your interested on 07891 676437 or PM me please

After purchasing temp insurance at quite a cost the car is up for £1000 again. I will also place on autotrader. For a little more but the discount still remains for briskoda members

• 2 weeks later...