Gear Change Indicator

Hi guys

Ive got a couple of quick questions about my new Fabia. Sorry if theyve been asked before. Firstly, is there a way of turning that gear change indicator thing off the dash? I dont like it as it tells me to change too early in my opinion :devil:

Secondly, my fog lights have two bulbs in each one, the DRL's and the normal fog lights. Now, I thought they did that thing where one fog light comes on when your low speed cornering. In the direction youre turning. Cant remember what its called. Is this something you can switch on/off like the DRL's? My car doesnt do it but I thought it would. Didnt ask the dealer and its not really that important just would be nice to know/sort it out.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers CW :bandit:

I have yet to find anyone who has found a way to remove the gear change indicator, give it time and you will ignore it anyway!

The cornering lights can be activated by someone with VCDS (there is a map of VCDS owners in my signature)

Cornering front fog lights are optional as far as I know, and whether the fog lights on your car have cornering function, or not, may depend on your version of the Fabia. Mine doesn't have it. As to the gear change indicator, I've long learned to ignore it.