Mk1 octavia VRS

Lewisb

134k Full service history

Just changed battery/ fuel filter/ maf/ plugs and no:2 coil pack/ sump just removed and pick up pipe done/ throttle body cleaned - starts every time and still pulls like a train no EML or any issues interior seats and trim in very good condition

Has cat back miltek/ uprated TIP/ forge op7p recirc valve

Bad bits - bonnet has stone chips, rear bumper has scuff on top half and wheels have curbing also carpet could do with a good wet vac can send pics of car on request I have tried to be honest as possible !

The car does drive very well and has been looked after since I have had it and is in good condition

Looking for £1200 need a quick sale have taken a new job and commuting 100 miles a day and can't afford the petrol any questions please mail me will get back as soon as I see - offers welcome located in Swindon wilts

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good shout - keep meaning to add more detail but at the same time this is my half assed attemp of selling her ( don't want to get rid haha ) just sold my rates to cossie 1 and seen his track car mk1 octy has got me thinking !

• 3 weeks later...