Suzuki Ignis sport

Mr Mul

The car will come with 3 sets of wheels, 15s (Winter alloy) 15s" Standard Enkie and 17s as shown in the images. Along with the wheels you will also get Rare Suzuki Motorsport decals, which have not been fitted and are boxed with original fitting kit

Location - Not far from Blyth Services / South Doncaster

Contact  - PM and I will give you more contact details

Price - £1650 package deal

I would Swap plus up to £1k cash your way

Looking for quick sale, as its no longer used.

Ideal for learner drivers/first car, small but nippy, cheap insurance easy to maintain.
Just over 80000miles (roughly) car is not in use anymore as current owner has a new car.

Never thrashed/raced or abused while owning the car.
Normal shopping damage/wear and tear. Car was previously owned my Elderly Gent (according to Leeming Car Sales, Mansfield) 
Was used by my other half and she now has a new car.

The Ignis has all the normal spec,
15" Enkei Alloys in white

Recaro Seats
Electric Windows
Sports Styling

Air Con
Electric Wing Mirrors Etc etc

Comes with 2 keys and Owners Manual

Purchased December 2012 from a local car dealer Leeming Car Sales, and ran as a nip to work/granny taxi while we have had it as we have a company car as the main vehicle.
When we got the car we spent a small fortune getting it to a standard we would be comfortable with. Listed below;

Upgrade List:
Hel brake lines (Clear)
Slotted Disks, front and rear
Green Stuff pads
Eibach Springs
NGk Laser Iridium Plugs
Magnacor Leads

Performance panel filter

15" Wolfrace Triad  - Ideal for winter

17" Fox Racing Fx004 with 205/40/17 Toyo T1-R tyres
 * two sets of wheel nuts to accommodate each type of wheel
Locking wheel nuts

Replacements Include:

Wiper Blades, front and rear

Battery
OEM Top mount Bearings
OEM Track rod ends
Suzuki floor mats

Bottom arms (left and right)
All fluids swapped out (oil / brake / water / antifreeze)

New Boot lifting rams (Non OEM)
Track rod ends
Top mount bearings

The car will come with 3 sets of wheels, 15s (Winter alloy) 15s" Standard Enkei and 17s as shown in the images. Along with the wheels you will also get Rare Suzuki Motorsport decals, which have not been fitted and are boxed with original fitting kit

Note – Front bumper does have a damage, and I would recommend replacing ( im picky)  but not necessary, So priced accordingly. (Sold as bumper damage) inspection welcome
Bumpers can be picked up easy enough, via ebay, breakers, even dealerships

post-41207-0-09869900-1380127377_thumb.jpg

post-41207-0-21627700-1380127402_thumb.jpg

post-41207-0-82030400-1382377684_thumb.jpg

post-41207-0-72662600-1382377774_thumb.jpg

post-41207-0-62913300-1382377908_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Package Deal now applied

2 sets of alloys, and Rare Factory Motorsport Decal kit (inc fitting kit)

Looking for Swap + up to £1000 your way

Possible Old Octavia VRS?

Car belongs to the other half, But I will be getting the money from this towards a car for me (hence the swap + upto £1000)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigJase88

Thats it lowered already :o

Mine was on suzukisport coils and they were almost maxxed

A pic on 15's! Looked not too bad imo

9402B6E6-A592-4F93-BC64-C53723C5D229-193

As far as engine wise goes they can go rather well for what they are! The car weighs nothing so its quite fun with 107bhp iirc

Edited by BigJase88

2005 on an 05 plate, 60k miles, full Skoda history, completely standard! I appreciate it's at the top end of the market, but that's the car! Plenty of cheap vRS's about too, just depends what you want! :)

Never be afraid of travelling to find the right car, no matter what it is.

How would you rate this Ignis? It's been on the "maybe" list for a while, since it looks a bit funky, but what is it like to drive?

I've only driven a couple of times since its the other half's, Its ok I guess for a small runner.. nippy and grippy I guess, little noisy on the motorways (since its basically a small jap car you don't get much deadening)...

Not sure what they are like on standard springs as when we got it one spring was sagging so we replaced with Eibachs straight off the bat, but people rate them .. so cant be that bad. all depends on what people are after and tastes I guess

She wanted an Ignis Sport when she had her swift sport, and as she was swapping jobs and my vrs was being sold. she went for one as a run around/granny taxi rather than using my vrs and increasing the  mileage
Now we have the FR, so its not driven, and housed around the back behind the gates.

Id be happy with a older Vrs rather than one of the last of the olds (if that makes sense)

It would be stripped lightened and be a street slag for the sunday runs with the big boys, well, until my golf is on the road.  :o)

Cant really do it at the mo.. Company car doesn't allow it ...lol

I've been looking at these myself recently.  All the reviews are positive and it's very similar to my Pug  - homologation special, lightweight, rev happy engine, etc.  It's a shame this isn't six months down the line as I'd probably have this off you.

There's a few out there at the moment for not much money, seems people aren't willing to part with cash on the run up to Christmas. 

Good luck with the sale.  :thumbup:

Yea, Im thinking that too. It a bad time of the year.

If it doesn't sell before tax and mot run out.. ill sorn in. Then try again when people have the coin

Just means I don't get a toy  :(

• 2 weeks later...