PD160 pipe **SOLD**

Adamweal

Just sold my fabia and wouldnt let this go with it!

PD160 pipe both parts it has also been modified by the person i bought it off taking the little flap out

£65 collected from Dartford in Kent

Pictures to come once im home on monday

• Like 1

Hi mate.

I will have it if its still available. I don't need to wait for pictures if its not broken at all. Would u meet at ikea at lakeside? I will give a deposit via PayPal if ur worried as I'm new to the site.

Pm me ur number. I tried to pm you but would not work for some reason

Hi mate.

I will have it if its still available. I don't need to wait for pictures if its not broken at all. Would u meet at ikea at lakeside? I will give a deposit via PayPal if ur worried as I'm new to the site.

Pm me ur number. I tried to pm you but would not work for some reason

Hi, sorry but going to lakeside wouldn't be worth it for me with the cost of the bridge these days and fuel it would be cheaper for it to be posted

cant find the scales anywhere but i cant see it being any more than £5 postage :)

here are some images

nayb.jpg

for some reason the person i bought it off of had plastic welded it all together this is the only bit you can see from above and does not affect it in any way

3hq4.jpg

the underneath: 

13fw.jpg

they flap has been removed to allow more air flow

xetf.jpg

Hi

I said lakeside as thought maybe that's the side ur on to make it easy for u. I live in Kent so this sides better for me to.

Shame it's glued as looks a bit crap but not end of the world as u can't see it that much. Just off putting to other people when I sell on I guess.

Would u post recorded to cover both of us?

Hi

I said lakeside as thought maybe that's the side ur on to make it easy for u. I live in Kent so this sides better for me to.

Shame it's glued as looks a bit crap but not end of the world as u can't see it that much. Just off putting to other people when I sell on I guess.

Would u post recorded to cover both of us?

The pipe can be taken off the trumpet part its only the trumpet part that cant be taken off the slam panel part thats why it comes with the bit that screws i to the slam panel (if that makes sense lol)

I can do but will need to find the scales and get a proper price on that but if your around dartford bridge area i can meet no problem as long as its not too far and im bot busy :)

• 1 month later...

Was good to meet you nice bloke and hassle free sale cheers adam

Very easy transaction was good to meet you too nice little car you have there should come along to the prept meet and our little mid month pub meet :)

Will be attendig prept from now on. Didnt go much before as was ford mad and not interested as much in vag but times have changed. Pub meet?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/293587-kent-mid-week-meet-next-meet-on-wed-11th-december-2013/#entry3530208