Bielawski's, Sheffield Trimming Co

rtz62

I had cause to use e above company, who have been in existance for over 60 years.

Not, Skoda related, but I thought I'd share my experience.

I contacted them as the drivers seat side bolster on SWMBO BMW 320d mSport had worn badly (alcantara)

Having spoken with them, they assured me that they could undertake the work, booking me in for 2 days time.

I arrived at 10am on the allotted day, and handed over the keys, returning at 12.30 just as they were completing the job.

The panel had been replaced in its entirety and was indistinguishable from new.

To say I was pleased is an understatement, and the cost was £50+ the dreaded.

Dont't go if you want to stand around their workshop and idly chat, they work with an intensity and dedication to the job in hand that doesn't accommodate languid story telling.

Likewise,don't go if you want a premises full of potted palms, cappa-frappa-mocha-chino machines etc; it is what it is, an upholsterers, in a slightly run-down area near The Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield (and that's not to denigrate the business at all, by the way!).

The guys at Bielawski are excellent, and they have the ability to deal with all makes, and cloth, leather etc.

Whilst I was there I spotted;

Triumph Stag - soft top

Fiat Barchetta - custom made carpet to fit over the standard rubber flooring

Nissan 300 twin turbo - retrain in black leather with lime Greek centre panels (!!!)

BMW X1 -interior damage

And about 6 other vehicles, not including a couple of Ford RS interiors being re-trimmed in black leather.

If you need work on your Skoda, I'd highly recommend these guys - they don't really advertise, most business is by word of mouth.

Btw, I have no association with Bielawskis, other than being a very satisfied customer!