Painting and Lowering - Monte carlo

Hola!

I'm looking too paint my Calipers red and drums black before winter fully sets in and i've done some research and found most people use Hammerite? Is that  a good paint for Calipers? Is it just a case of getting a brush out and painting them? Or do i have to faff about removing them etc...

Also looking to lower my car by 30mm Does anyone have any pictures of a Monty Lowered?, I'm gonna go for the Eibach Springs next payday and fit them myself... Does this void warranty because they aren't fitted by a Skoda dealer?

Cheers, Dan

If you buy the skoda approved springs from skoda, you will get a 12 month warrenty on them, and they wont remove you warrenty for the rest of your suspension ect as they are approved mods... i cant see how fitting them yourself would make any difference :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks, OZ Racing Hydra's, from a Subaru, the wheel is sprayed anthracite and the spokes are Range Rover silver pearl.

Yo tempra hows it going... tell me this do Subaru rims go straight on to a mk2 fabia .?? 

These ones had to have 1mm removed from the centre as the scooby run with 56.1mm centre bore and the Fabia 57.1mm, any cars with the 57.1 m should go on but watch the offset.

Looks really nice! 

i did my callipers and drums.. 

20131116_145022_zps72628343.jpg

20131116_145028_zps75f574bf.jpg

Have you got a link for the springs that you have? 

I just rang Hortons in Lincoln and Gareth ? researched it for me (as I'm too lazy)