The new octavia lights ( front+back)

Hey guys i have decided to purchase the new octavia 1.4 tsi in the elegance version.

i still didnt understood which type of lights does the elegance has and is it different from the ambition level.

The specific things i am wondering about :

- The little led line at the bottom of the front light: ( in which level - elegance or ambition)?

1340801.jpg

- the led at the back side of the car ( in which level?)

Skoda%20Octavia%20Tail%20Lamps.jpg

- the whole type of the front lightings ( xenon? halogen?) again, i order elegance. 

Which of these type of lights is matched to which version ( is any of these desrves extra cost to the elegance version?) this answer can include the answer to the last questions i guess.

Octavia-III-headlights.jpg

Octavia-III-taillights.jpg

Thank you guys, hope i was clear enough. Hope some one will make iit clear for me finally.

i asked a man from skoda here and he told me that , yes, the xenon is not included but the led line at the bottom of the front light does exist? is that correct or maybe i didnt understand him right?

Btw, thanks for the picture, do you have an example for the back without led light?

Thank you guys!