Sat Nav unit + reversing camera

polfa

HI There

i just wondered... got my 07 plate Octavia VRS with MP3 and awful green display, i was wondering if it would be possible to fit a sat nav head unit there? possibly from a slightly newer skoda like 2009 or 2010 (or 2007 if there were any) following that if i finally had it i would want to install reversing camera..i just wonder what the cost of this would be i dont mind second hand stuff as long as it works but looked on ebay and couldnt find any used ones only new units which were ridiculously expensive...any suggestions?

also is it pretty straight forward? is it one of those DIY heres the writeup thing or not that simple?

Look for an ANS810 or something from the Audiosources range, or look for the Zenec nc-2010 if you have more free money.

There is a shop on ebay (iceboxauto) that do some of the ANS ones.. takes 20 mins to fit...

here is mine

Android Torque working!!

• 7 months later...