halfrauds european light thingys

Definitely get the ones from the dealer. They're easy to fit, come with protective strips to protect (surprise ;)) your paintwork and work well.

Although specifically mentioned as 'not for Xenons' they work VERY well (from experience) and I didn't get flashed / pulled over for them, light pattern seemed good too.

Added bonus is that they protect the lights but then that's not why you're getting them.

I'd avoid stick-on type ones, it's getting far too complicated to fit them.

Remember my Citroen ZX, you had to put them on at very odd-looking angles. The Rover 100 however works well with those things, slap them on easy :)

The covers are excellent as you can fit them in less than five minutes. Just make sure the cover is aligned properly with the headlight and you'll have no problems :D

I got the ones from the dealer part no: ZGB6Y0072101 - look good etc.

However, they seem to have the black bits on the wrong sides for europe. I presumed that they would be on the right of the bulbs as you look at the car front on. This would then, in theory, stop the beam of light going to the left??? :confused:

Not the best photo - but does this look right to you guys?

5635.attach

Looks fine to me - I haven't got them with me at the moment.

You can easily find out though ;) - turn on your normal dipped beam whilst pointing the lights at a wall or something like that. You will see the left-hand-side 'triangle' has been flattened out, pretty much, if they're the right ones :)