Carbon build up, rough running.

I know there have been many topics on this subject. My vehicle is a Skoda Octavia Tdi Vrs estate 120000 miles has been running really well but recently developed an annoying rough running problem. It has an oil & filter change every 10,000 miles no matter what. Symptoms were as if someone was turning the ignition on and off whilst trying to accelerate, then fault codes appeared with yellow engine warning light. Various people suggested, EGR valve, Turbo, or both, these can be very expensive if not really the root of the fault. I followed the thread and removed the EGR valve, spent time cleaning, and refitted, then took the car for a run, a little better but nothing worth writing home about.

I then found a product called "Revive" turbo cleaner. Not a cheap product but an online video showing what it can achieve. I followed the instructions to the letter. The car has been transformed, I mean it, loads of rubbish belched out from the exhaust to start with, but it soon turned to a white vapour, and after a 30 minute brisk run, the vehicle returned to what it had been like many miles ago.

There is no throttle hesitation, smoother pick up, better acceleration, and more mpg.

I did try and post some pictures but just got the message file was too big, only jpeg pictures not a video.

Anyhow, its worth a try, it has worked on my vehicle and I intend to do the same to my wife's FAbia Tdi Vrs very soon. :)   

I am sure they all do the same job, clean out built up carbon. Think more members should try one or the other.

Unfortunately my rear offside brake dust plate departed company today, it was very sound, but holes had become elongated, bolts holding it on were ******tight as well.