My Samsung S3 is ignoring Email sync setting since upgrade to 4.3

Fez

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone else has experienced email issues since upgrading to Jelly bean(?) 4.3 on their android phones?

I upgrade last week and ever since my inbox and junk box has been alerting me of every email using as they come in.

I have been into the setting > Account setting > click on email address > Sync setting > Sync schedule > set to every five minutes for the main box.

For junk folder: Setting > Account setting > click on email address > more settings > folder sync setting > junk > set to four hours.

Has anyone else experience this issue and if so what did you do to solve it?

Thanks for any help

Paul

Edited by Fez

Gadgetman, Yes, sorry it's the Samsung email app.

J306TD, Yes I sort of agree, I'm not sure what improvements the upgrade has made. Does anyone know?

A little update: I ended up deleting the account off the phone and reapplying it, which seems to have done the job. I will find out for sure later.