Turbo Dynamics MDX446 Stage 2 Hybrid for PD130

JackClap

For sale is a brand new Turbo Dynamics MDX446 Stage 2 Hybrid for the 1.9tdi PD130. 

Had bought this to put on my Fabia, but have now decided to sell the car so this is no longer needed.

Literally have only opened the box and packaging to have a look and has then been sat in my room since.

Turbo was built on the 02/12/13 so has just under 9 months left on the Turbo Dynamics warranty.

It also includes a gasket kit that was supplied with the kit.

Link to turbo on their website: http://www.turbodynamics.co.uk/shop/mdx446-stage-2-hybrid-turbo-for-vag-19tdi-130bhp-engines-p-4858.html

As you can see on their website this usually retails at £882.00 including VAT.

I'm after £695.00 £650.00 Including next day postage to mainland UK and Scotland, can post elsewhere but would have to get a cost.

12976679563_d38a0eb70f_b.jpg

11210994063_e11bf9cc0d_b.jpg

11210993693_63cb6efe6d_b.jpg

• Like 2

Hi jack

Slightly off topic but still on the topic of selling things . I noticed you put your going to sell your fabia well I've been on the forum a while a seen a few pictures of yours and I'm currently on the look out for one I was just wondering when your going to put a for sale advert up ! Sorry for the write up

Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apologies I haven't seen this in a while, Turbo was sold several weeks ago along with the sale of my car.

Was never advertised on ebay so must of been someone else selling the same thing, will lock thread now to avoid any further confusion.