Boost Problems

Hello there.

I've recently started to have a problem with my 2002 TDI 130. I lost all boost coming home from town too night. I pulled over to see if i could spot something like a turbo hose popped off but couldn't. The boost came back after I started the up again but the boost range seems to have shifted... like before it seem to boost from about 2000rpm too 3000rpm and drop off. But now it only starts to boost at 2600-2700 and on wards too 3500. This is a pain because there is no low down grunt anymore just top end! 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Ryan.  Oh and one more point, no fault codes has been found.

I had 1 that did same thing, it was the egr, they clog up with carbon and flap in egr is restricted by build up of carbon..search cleaning egr,,, ps some sites say brake cleaner is ok to clean egr, but your better off juSt getting egr cleaner,,same price better job.

Thanks for the reply! Cleaning the egr sounds a whole lot better then replacement turbos or taking it off! I shall give the egr a clean and see if that sorts my problem! If it does then I'll report back here.!

Thanks again Ryan.