which bushes?

Be careful with the Superpro bushes they state that the same kits can be used on both mk1 and mk2 so  i bought a kit only to be told by my mechanic that when he tried to fit them they would not fit.

He thinks that they will only fit mk1s

I had believed there are two distinct kits that are  intended for Mk1 and Mk2 but I may be wrong.  Not all suppliers will have the adequate knowledge to supply the correct part sadly.

If in doubt buy your kit from Alex at AKS Tuning.  It's what I would do.

He knows exactly what you need.  He supplied and fitted the bushes to vRSy's project car.

this is what you mean I think, http://www.superpro.eu.com/catalogue/74/skoda-fabia-mkii-2006-_to-current/

And it does look like Superpro list the same kit for both, as I said I would rely on Alex's knowledge and check with him.

I had believed there are two distinct kits that are intended for Mk1 and Mk2 but I may be wrong. Not all suppliers will have the adequate knowledge to supply the correct part sadly.

If in doubt buy your kit from Alex at AKS Tuning. It's what I would do.

He knows exactly what you need. He supplied and fitted the bushes to vRSy's project car.

this is what you mean I think, http://www.superpro.eu.com/catalogue/74/skoda-fabia-mkii-2006-_to-current/

And it does look like Superpro list the same kit for both, as I said I would rely on Alex's knowledge and check with him.

Yea thats what i meant...very confusing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

the mark II vRS suspension has changed DURING its production run... mine now requires a different bush kit... the older fabia II vRS's would take a mark I kit.... (not allot of people know this!)

Any post like that should be read either as Michael Caine, or my preference, Alan Partridge.

Good knowledge Dave :thumbup:

• Like 1

the mark II vRS suspension has changed DURING its production run... mine now requires a different bush kit... the older fabia II vRS's would take a mark I kit.... (not allot of people know this!)

how early do they need to be in the production run as mine is a july 2010 and the mk1 kit does not fit

No it wasnt a group buy. But the part numbers are what superpro claim to fit.

It is possible that they will fit some mk2s but i think mine is quite an early one so thought that the should fit.

Looks like ill have to join Freedom to put them up in the classified section to fit mk1s

No it wasnt a group buy. But the part numbers are what superpro claim to fit.

It is possible that they will fit some mk2s but i think mine is quite an early one so thought that the should fit.

Looks like ill have to join Freedom to put them up in the classified section to fit mk1s

Join freedom, it's worth every penny.

My car is July 2010 so this news is interesting to me.

Join freedom, it's worth every penny.

My car is July 2010 so this news is interesting to me.

The guy i use sells powerflex bushes and he said that they have a whole kit as well and that he could sort me a set if i wanted so mybe thats the way to go. Although just had to buy 2 new tyres unexpectedly so not at the minute!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Edited by adam1985