Superskoda Discount

Yeah I'd seen a few posts regarding problems. They send me another email saying card payments have been sorted as they had a few issues. Whilst I'm on may I make it clear I am in no way affiliated, know or, work for them ! Just trying to help people save money, by passing the message on ! That's all for now folks

I am well aware that some people have had a bad experience with Superskoda but i just need to say that i have just looked back and it turns out i have ordered over 15 times from them and i have never had a problem.

I know it can just be the "luck of the draw" but all has gone totally fine for me when ordering.

They must not like me then!! Haven't received any emails from them! :giggle:

Just have to say, thier products are of high quality and its hard to find any other place that will provide parts like it, so I think I'm going to stick the problems out a order from them again!