Boost problem?

I'm trying to figure out if I have a boost leak or another mechanical/electronic issue which is causing lower boost than normal...

Here are a couple of vids of boost levels. The first is a 3rd/4th gear pull. The second vid is a 2nd gear pull (apologies for my 3yr old getting upset - she either gets the giggles or complains under fast acceleration)

th_VID_20140427_173029_zpsbeec80d0.jpg

th_VID_20140427_173121_zps8f2a0f11.jpg

I've got a silicon Y hose and I've just replaced the lower breather hose too so breather pipes are ok as far as I can tell. I haven't checked any boost hoses. Any ideas where I should look or does boost look normal? Car is standard apart from a 007P and Milltek non-resonated cat back. 145k on the clocks so it's not exactly a spring chicken. Oh, and sorry for the ghetto-ness of the gauge install!

Edited by Schern

Looks ok I'm not sure what boost should be on a standard car. There's no drops as your accelerating and it's holding boost so don't think you have a leak.

Do a search on this forum there's a thread on boost pressure somewhere as I asked about it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link. I'd been looking for standard pressures and what I'd found seemed to be a little bit higher than what mine was running. Does the ECU limit boost a bit in lower gears? I don't seem to get the 0.8 bar spike in 2nd like I do in the higher gears. I also wonder how accurate the gauge is. I've just ordered a bluetooth obdII adapter so will see what the Torque app says when that arrives.