yet another bluetooth question/parrot mki9100

Hi

I am a new member and have had a good look round the site for the info i am after but have not found what i am after - hence this topic.

i own a 2010 octavia elegance and have recently had a parrot mki9100 installed. I have subsequently found out the amp on this kit is rubbish so i want to wire it into bolero stereo/bypassing the parrot amp. i know that the parrot has a line out but what i am struggling to find is how to connect it to the bolero.

I have seen the guides for getting the stereo out but would prefer to get a better idea of how difficult this is before i do as i am not very technical. 

is it a matter of finding the line out wires on the parrot and attaching some rca phone plugs and plugging it into bolero? if not what kind of connectors is it. ( i have been trying to find a picture of the back of the bolero so i can see what connectors there are but i have not managed to find one on google.

as i have 3.5 jack in arm rest i assume this is connected to the aux on the bolero and this will have to be disconnected is that correct?

will i have to change the existing sot leads/parrot connections to get it to work right?

Sorry for all the questions but basically i am trying to decide if this something i can do myself or if i need to get the installer back out to fix this.

thanks in advance for any help

thomas

found this on google

Autoradio-sKODA-BOLERO-2.jpg?ftid=114135

It can be done as someone on the Parrot forum has bypassed it, but not sure you have the relevant connections looking at the back and how basic it is

Found this too

but I think you will need to search around to find a skoda equivalent lead, maybe this

Edited by zeffania

hi Zeffania

thats great info so thanks.

i realise now searching for rcd510 rather than bolero brings up loads of pictures of the back. i have emailed ebay seller to see what options there are.

thomas