Fabia Elegance Alloys & Spare Steely too

ChipUK

Once my spiders come back from being refurbished I will have some 14" Elegance alloys & Tyres (185 60 R14) for sale

They are in okay condition with one or two marks. Ideally you may want to refurb them. One has a inner bead bleed which I tried to seal with a quick fix but not entirely successfully. It would be no problem for a proper tyre place though once the tyre is off.

Talking of tyres, they will need replacing sooner or later.

If you are looking for the set I would like £120 or for those needing one for a spare I will sell for £30 each.

I also have the 14" spare steel wheel which has a virtually unused Continental Premium Contact tyre on it -again £30

If you're interested just send me a PM. I can supply piccies if you want. They should be available at the end of next week.

Chip

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, I had the inner bead sorted on the errant wheel today so the 4 are good to go.

Willing to split if necessary as previously mentioned

Chip