Garages in the Aberdeen area

Blackline Stu

Can anyone recommend a garage in the Aberdeen area that will do a good job of fixing my car that needs a new front bumper, bonnet and grille? Also to add a complication I need the car fixed by the 1st of June because I'm going down to England for 3 and a half months.

Thanks in advance

Stu

A body shop then? Lol

Steve's Autobodies

11 Grandholm St, Aberdeen AB24 4DL

01224 484981

He's amazingly good.

My local garage I use is

Granite City Motors

Spires Business Units, Mugiemoss Rd, Aberdeen AB21 9NY

01224 681391

Thanks for that Gregie. Basicly I hit a baby deer at 50mph, killed it and my car looks rather sorry for itself now. Theee is a list as long as your arm of stuff that needs replacing, bumper, bonnet, l/h headlight, l/h wing, grille, front crash beam and a few other bits and pieces that take the total bill up to £2750 :/

• Like 1

That's not good. Seen the photos in the other thread. Should of kept the deer made burger and got some cash to pay for the repair lol.

I'm not sure any garage will manage to fix it up on time for yournjune trip. I'm due to travel to Chester on Thursday the 5th June of you want to

Hitch hike :D

• Like 1