What's the distance between roof rails on estate?

hello!

I'm waiting for delivery of the SE trim 2013 estate.  I'm trying to figure out if the Thule aero roof bars will fit on the Octavia.

I'm trying to find out the inside measurement between the roof rails.  Does anyone have a tape measure handy, and the willingness to provide this measurement?

Thanks

Andy

You simply need to use the Thule Fit Guide to work out which bits you need... their bars come in various lengths to fit most cars, so the Fit Guide will tell you which length you need and also which fitting pack(s) you need.

http://www.thule.com/fitguide/default.aspx?language=en&market=gb

hello!

I'm waiting for delivery of the SE trim 2013 estate.  I'm trying to figure out if the Thule aero roof bars will fit on the Octavia.

I'm trying to find out the inside measurement between the roof rails.  Does anyone have a tape measure handy, and the willingness to provide this measurement?

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

I've measured 98 cm (front) and 91,5 cm (rear).

This is the space between the rails.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry to wake up an old thread, but my question seemed relevant in this context. 

Does anyone know how far apart it is possible to place the bars to the roof rails? 

Need to transport a kayak, and would like as much distance between bars as possible for stability :)