YetiXtreme

vrsRob

Thanks for your priceless input Graham, thought it would be nice to show some interest in the Yeti forum also and try to share information and real pics rather than computer generated graphics. 

Maybe I should just shuffle back to the Fabia MK1 Section then....... :ph34r:

Thanks for your priceless input Graham, thought it would be nice to show some interest in the Yeti forum also and try to share information and real pics rather than computer generated graphics. 

Maybe I should just shuffle back to the Fabia MK1 Section then....... :ph34r:

My apologies, but you might notice I cross-posted with you if you look at the timings, yours at 1309, mine at 1310.

And as Fred says, mine has the better "decoration"  :giggle:

Not too keen on the Yeti but those checkered accessories look interesting. :giggle:  

Fred

Wouldn't mind strapping them into my back seat :D

Ok Im going to the corner,  just hope I can find the corkscrew,                                                       GRAHAM wheres the corkscrew  

• Like 2